Establishing an online presence, when done correctly, can generate new tree service leads for your company. There are many things you can do that only take time. (Unless you hire someone then it is their time and expertise your paying for.)
In a moment, I’m going to give you 5 ways to increase your company’s online brand.
When it comes to internet marketing you want to be careful of the tactics used. When done improperly, you may see big results at first but then disappear from the search engines. For this reason you need to be aware of the “SEO Snake oil saleman”. He will promise the page one rankings you always dreamed of. You will find your company on page one when you search for it. Then when Google releases a new update your website goes away, and so does the SEO snake oil salesman.
Why does this happen?
Because bad practices in SEO were applied to ranking your website. Then when a search engine update is released, it sees the bad things and makes you disappear.
For this reason, I want to help you understand what to look for when building your online brand.
There are many things to get into, but here are 5 organic ways to increase your tree services online presence.
- Use Google – Sign up for a Google account. If you already have an account, then utilize it for its free potential. Start with making sure you have a local listing for your business. Then make sure you have a YouTube page. Finally sign up for a free Google Analytic’s account. Implement the required code onto your website (or have your web designer implement it for you).
- Video Marketing – Since you have a YouTube account start using video marketing to your advantage. Some simple video shooting and editing can go along way. Some companies will use a GoPro camera mounted to a helmet, to get those real awesome shots from way up high. Make sure when uploading videos to YouTube, to write SEO friendly titles and Descriptions. Make sure to include a link back to your website in the beginning of your description.
- Website Check – Review your website for SEO 101 items. Items like good Meta Titles, Meta Description, and Alt Tags on pictures. If the content is kind of thin, look at adding more or re-writing the content you already have. If you do not have pictures on your website, add some. One big thing is to make sure your website is not flash powered. If your computer, phone, tablet requires flash player to view your website, then it is flash powered. The problem with this is that the search engines have a hard time reading the content.
- Claim Local Listings – There are many websites that you can list your company information on for free. Sites like Google, BBB, Manta and Yelp are just a few. They allow you to create a free account and then verify your business to create a listing. When doing so you can add many things about your business. Try to fill in all the information they allow and be descriptive.
- Get Social – There are a whole bunch of social media platforms you can be on. To many and everything will become overwhelming. Try to focus on a few and learn to re purpose your content. For example; you go perform a tree removal for a customer. Take a few before, during and after pictures. After the job is complete post a tweet about the type of job and location of service along with a picture. Later on create a post to Facebook with a description of the work you performed, and location of services. On Facebook you can also post the best before, during and after picture. And of course make sure to post to your Google+ page!
I know all of this can seem like a lot to do. After all you do have a business to run. If you can farm help to some employees give that a try, or if you can afford to hire a company to help that works too. Crosscut Marketing Services can help with all items discussed. Just remember that it is not an overnight process and as you become more familiar with everything it will get easier. Don’t try to do everything all at once.
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions about your website, or ranking better, please feel free to contact us.
Hamiltons Tree and Lawn Service in Woodbine, MD provides quality tree removal services for all of Howard County MD.
In business since 1965, their experience in removing trees is vast. There is almost no tree they can’t safely remove. If it takes a bucket truck and crane or a traditional tree climber to lower sections of your dead tree, Hamilton’s can do it.
If you have a tree that needs pruning instead of removal they can handle that also.
In addition they offer a variety of tree, lawn, and landscape services to keep your property looking its best. Their landscape maintenance services include:
- Tree Pruning
- Tree Removal
- Stump Grinding
- Shrub Pruning
- Tree Planting
- Shrub Bed Mulching
- Weeding of Shrub Beds
- Lawn Mowing
- Spring Clean-Ups
- Fall Leaf Removal
For more information on their services or to contact them work, please visit Hamiltons Tree & Lawn Service
“To give the highest quality of work at a fair price. To have a relationship with every customer no matter how big or small the job. To leave every job knowing it looks better than it did before.”
Arbor Tech Tree Service LLC in Baton Rouge LA is your all around tree service company. With experience in climbing and taking down large dangerous trees, you know they have what it takes.
When a tree falls during a storm or just gets old and dies, it falls where it wants to. Usually not where you would prefer.
When this happens, the experts at Arbor Tech Tree Service are the ones to call. 225-247-9456
They also provide tree pruning, stump removal, debris clean up, tree fertilizing, tree crown thinning, and cabling and bracing services in the Baton Rouge area.
When it comes to increasing your online marketing efforts, National Arborists tree service advertising program can help.
Growing your tree service companies online presence can be a beneficial aspect to generating more tree care leads.
In this video we show you what it means to join our tree service network along with the benefits we provide.
Please take a moment to watch this video and then head over to National Arborists for more information.
Grimshaw Tree Service
Current opening for Groundsman on Crane Crew
Requirements: Current Class B CDL License
Experience in Driving CDL B truck, operation of grapple chipper and chainsaws.
50 hours per week with vacation pay.
Willing to train the right person with current CDL
Pay based on experience and abilities.
Tree Work is for the Hartford CT area.
Please call 860-688-1603
More Tree Service Job Listings
HOW TO CONTROL CARPENTER WORM BORERS
Like most tree borers, Carpenter worm borers attack trees that are under stress. The best defense against borers is to use quality landscape trees and keep your trees healthy through proper care.
Learn more about Carpenter Worms
Carmel Indiana Tree Service Company does more than take down trees
Indy Enviroworks is not just another tree service company. Servicing all of Hamilton and Marion Counties in Indiana, this company also provides services like old heater oil tank removal. With the switch to natural gas and propane more common, many Indianapolis residents may have old heater oil tanks in their current homes or may purchase a home that has an old oil tank in it. If this is the case, Indy Enviroworks can help, by removing the old heater oil tank and ensuring it is disposed of properly.
Another problem many Indiana residents may face is soil erosion control problems. Indy Enviroworks also provides services like building retaining walls, to help with soil erosion problerms.
If you are looking for a first class company in your area for tree care services or environmental problems, please feel free to contact Indy Enviroworks today. 317-452-9874
4 Seasons Arbor Services can help with a variety of tree care problems in the Southwest Chicagoland area including all of Cook County Illinois, and Will County Illinois. For more information on the tree care services provided, please follow the link below. The Arborists at 4 Seasons Arbor Service can help with a variety of Tree Care Services:
*Lawn fertilization and weed control
*Custom-blended lawn & tree fertilizers
*Tree disease control Insect and mite control for trees & shrubs
*Landscape design-phase tree recommendation/selection
*Landscape tree and shrub replacement
*Tree cabling and bracing
*Stump grinding/stump removal
*Air excavation to diagnose tree root and root collar disorders
*Emerald Ash Borer control
*Granular Lawn Fertilization Grub Control Core aeration Lawn seeding
Cook County & Will County Illinois Arborist